The new online payment platform provides additional security and services for customers. To enable Hills Basketball Association to update the platform and security, the login method has now been introduced for both registration, game fees and team entries.
EVERY MEMBER (player/manager/coach) HAS A UNIQUE USERNAME & PASSWORD.
At the top of the website you’ll see a MEMBERS AREA (printed in orange). This will be your pathway to your individual dashboard to pay registration, game fees and team entries.
Players will be required to know their username & password to access online payments.
- Forgotten your username? Click here to request. Please note your email address must match our database to receive notifications.
- Usernames are case sensitive.
- Forgotten your password? Click here to create/reset.
- If you don’t receive username or password notification within 2 minutes please check Spam or Junk mail and drag to inbox.
- Please remember your email address must match our database to receive notifications.
Additional features will be added over the next 6 months!
Still need assistance? Please email email@example.com
Once logged in you’ll see your personal dashboard. Your registration expiry date will appear under REGISTRATION tab and COURT FEES can be paid under INVOICES. Your Manager will advise your portion to pay (please note this is a team invoice, you are only required to pay your portion).