During the night used shirts or towels should be placed in labelled baskets located in the laundry. At the end of each night the Game Supervisor(s) will check the venue for remaining used shirts or towels. The Game Supervisor(s) are required to place a load of used hire uniforms or towels in the washing machine.
Procedures for Washing Machine:
- Enter Laundry Room.
- Ensure the door remains OPEN while you are within the Laundry Room.
- Open washing machine lid
- Place used hire uniforms, referee shirts (borrowed) or towels in the washing machine. Do not overload the washing machine.
- Add 2 caps of washing detergent..
- Lid down
- Press power
- Press favourites (cold, auto level, fast spin)
- Press start
- Exit and leave Laundry door open.
Should additional used hire uniforms or towels require washing please leave in the appropriate basket located in the Laundry Room. The remaining dirty shirts or towels will be washed the next morning.
Reception to empty washing machine the next morning and place on clothes rack or in dryer (Mon-Fri). Note: Saturday & Sunday Stadium Supervisor to undertake this role at an appropriate time (once sessions/games commence). Please use the back in 5 minutes sign when attending laundry.
Procedures for Dryer:
- The dryer must only operate while Stadium is open.
- Door to Laundry must remain open while using the dryer.
- Place items in dryer. Do not overload. Dry towels separately to shirts.
- Close the door properly.
- COOL for singlets so the numbers don’t melt. Turn dial to 30 minutes. HOT for towels or heavy items. Turn dials to 90 minutes.
- Fold items and return to appropriate area.
- Clean lint filter after each use.
- Please fold and return to the appropriate area.
Please ensure the laundry is kept tidy at all times.