LOCAL COMPETITION & COVID-19 UPDATES
TOUGH WEEK FOR THE HORNETS COMMUNITY
Hot on the heels of our recent announcement of the suspension of all games and development programs at the Hive, the statement from the NSW Premier yesterday https://preview.nsw.gov.au/
We realise this decision will disappoint our 6,000 + participants and their families however, obviously, we are left with no choice other than to support any measures which benefit the health of the community.
SUMMER 19/20 COURT FEE REFUNDS
With Summer 19/20 season now cancelled, we can directly address refunds. Apologies for the delay however you will appreciate that this is a fluid and dynamic situation and we are dealing with unprecedented circumstances.
NB: Schools and Clubs will be contacted directly. Team Managers of School and Club teams are not required to submit forms.
Please consider the following points when submitting a refund request:
- Hills Basketball Association is a not-for-profit community organisation with substantial debt relating to our upgraded facilities. We are also a small business doing its best to support staff through this difficult time. With these things in mind, we are providing an option to donate refunds owing, to Hills Basketball. To those members of our community who are in a position to do so, we will be extremely grateful however we fully understand that there are many people affected by the Covid-19 situation and this will not be an option for all. NB: Any donations received will help us get back up and running at the earliest opportunity, getting you back on court ASAP.
- Court fee refund options will include rollover to Winter 2020 season, refund to the Team Manager or donation back to the Association.
- Should the Winter 2020 season not proceed, further refund/rollover options will be available. (See below)
- Refunds vary from 1 to 5 games depending on forfeits, forfeit credits, smoke, rain, heat and coronavirus. While amounts will be different for each team the breakdown will range from $12-$60 per player.
- If you would like the breakdown for your team, please email email@example.com
- All team managers who request a refund need to provide BSB and Account details. It is the Manager’s responsibility to distribute funds to team members.
- Managers are asked to submit form below advising team’s decision by Sunday 5 April 2020.
- Managers who request a refund should receive during the week 6-12 April.
FORM DUE BY SUNDAY 5 APRIL 2020.