HORNETS ACADEMY LITTLE HOOPERS
Little Hoopers sessions incorporate our rounded learning approach of play, practice and understanding. Play is the motivator and promotes continued and repeated practice.
Little Hoopers sessions are eligible under the ACTIVE KIDS program. Little Hoopers is designed to provide 3-5 year old Girls & Boys a 45 minute lesson in basic skills & co-ordination, in a fun & active environment. The Hornets Academy program utilises the skills and knowledge of our Academy Coaches (Level 1 Accredited Coaches).
Booking required each term. Sessions are conducted weekly for 45 minute class. Each term consists of 9 weeks, unfortunately no make-up classes are available for missed sessions. Each new starter receives a Little Hoopers singlet at introduction to program (one only).
Term 4 2019 | Thur 17 Oct – Sat 14 Dec 2019. Bookings online from 27/8/19 12n
Term 1 2020 | Tue 4 Feb – Sat 4 April 2020. Bookings online from 19/11/19 12n
Term 2 2020 | Sat 2 May – Sat 4 July 2020* Bookings online from 10/03/20 12n (*no session Sat 6 June)
Term 3 2020 | Tue 21 July – Sat 19 Sept 2020. Bookings online from 09/06/20 12n
Term 4 2020 | Tue 13 Oct – Sat 12 Dec 2020. Bookings online from 25/08/20 12n
- Tuesday | 10am-10.45am | Castle Hill * Starting Term 1 2020
- Thursday | 4.15pm-5.00pm | Castle Hill
- Saturday | 10.00am-10.45am | Castle Hill
- Saturday | 10.30am-11.15am | Dural
Hills Hornets Castle Hill | Hills Basketball Stadium, Fred Caterson Reserve, Caterson Drive, Castle Hill.
Hills Hornets Dural | 36Z Pellitt Lane, Dural (next to Dural Library)
Click here for further information.
$120 per term. Register online & receive a $5 discount.
Active Kids voucher eligible.
Please note there are no makeup classes available.
- Bring your own ball (name clearly marked) or borrow from the rack (please return to the rack at the end of session).
- Bring a water bottle (name clearly marked).
- Wear your Little Hoopers reversible singlet. Singlet will be provided to first time participants at first session. Children are welcome to wear a long sleeve t-shirt under singlet during colder weather.